- Listed: April 27, 2010 5:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
1) When you open your conversation, say something that fits the personal profile of the woman whom you are contacting. Don’t use a standard bar ‘pick-up’lines.
2) Write a personal note. Do not send out a form letter. Be specific. Form letters turn women off.
3) Give a lot more information about yourself than you put into your own personals advertisement.
4) Be sure to give the directions to your personal profile so that she can see what you have put up.
5) Be patient. She may not live on the computer. She may be on vacation, on a business trip or sick. Give her time. Wait a couple weeks and follow up.
6) Be polite and be positive.
There are a lot of women that have put their information in the dating services because they are looking. So be polite, create trust and you will find someone that fits your desires.
Meet People Ready For Sex In Your Area